8 Questions to Ask When Looking at Preschools
Choosing a preschool in Pembroke Pines that is a good fit for your child can be exciting, yet often an overwhelming experience. As a parent, you’ll want to be confident that you select the right place, but how do you make the best choice? Here are 8 specific questions that new parents should ask of their prospective VPK preschool.
- What is the educational philosophy of the preschool?
- What is the educational background and experience of the teachers and staff?
- Are there active play opportunities to develop gross and fine motor skills?
- How and where do children nap?
- Are meals and snacks provided?
- Is potty training required?
- How do they handle discipline?
- Does the school have reviews and references?
If you’re considering Forever Kids Academy as the preschool for your child, then contact us by phone or email and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.